Track Your Competition
Free Video Tutorials to Help You Track & Beat Competing Websites
- Below is a free sample of free internet marketing videos focused on the art and science of competitive research. I have a more extensive collection on my YouTube profile, which you can subscribe to in order to get notified when I create new videos.
- Want me to create a video about a specific topic? Leave comments / suggest your ideas.
This 6 minute and 25 second video discusses how to do competitive research, including...
- on site optimization analysis
- traffic trend and keyword analysis
- off site and link building analysis
- and more...
related tools and information
- competitive research tools - brief listings of a wide array of competitive research & analysis tools
- competitive research training - part of our exclusive online training program
How to Use SEO for Firefox
This 5 minute and 24 second video discusses how to use SEO for Firefox to understand why sites rank in Google, including...
- pulling in link data (estimating link authority)
- displaying site age
- showing how many pages they have in Google's index (site size)
- aggregating traffic estimation stats (estimating traffic stats)
- and more...
Why Does Google Like Old Websites?
This 4 minute and 35 second video discusses why Google likes older websites, including...
- how webmaster intent was more pure when the web was young
- why early market participants tend to be more trustworthy than latecomers
- how the link structure of the web has changed as search has evolved to dominate the medium
- how polluted the web is currently
- and more...
Free Google Rank Checker
This 5 minute and 3 second video discusses how to automatically check your rankings on Google, Yahoo! Search, and Microsoft Live Search for free. :)
Tracking Conversation in Your Marketplace
This 3 minute video discusses how to use iGoogle and other RSS feed aggregators to track conversation in your marketplace.
- The Blogger's Guide to SEO - explains why blogs have become so important in the world of search and online publishing
- Our RSS feeds page - keep up with the latest SEO news for free by subscribing to our latest blog posts and industry reports. We also list a wide array of blog feed aggregators to make it easy for you to subscribe and read with the feed reader of your choice. :)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!